SESD & NEWEA Host Joint Energy & Plant Operations Technical Presentation
On September 15, 2022 the District held a Joint Energy & Plant Operations Technical Presentation and Facility Tour with the New England Water Environment Association. In addition to opening remarks by our Executive Director, David Michelsen, other guest speakers included:
- Michael McDonald | National Grid
- Layne McWilliams | Cascade Energy
- Matthew Ribeiro | Project Manager, AECOM
- Jeffrey Reade | Wastewater Leader, AECOM
- Peter Pommersheim | SESD Project Manager
- Richard Delacono | SESD Superintendent of Operations
During each presentation, attendees learned about the District’s energy management programs and National Grid’s energy incentive programs. At the conclusion, a Facility Tour was held, including our cogeneration facilities to help understand the complexities of our Combined Heat and Power project.
Comments for this post are closed.